My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, are seeking an experienced Sales Customer Manager for their Slough branch.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem solving within Residential Sales.
The key duties of a Sales Customer Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office diary to ensure adequate time is given to key activities (e.g., applicant management, client feedback, canvassing etc.)
- Assist in the company goal to create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Assist the manager to ensure branch staff adhere to the company business priorities and constantly deliver exceptional client standards
- Always provide exceptional customer service to encourage commendations and recommendations
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients and engage positively with all customers to ensure they become referrers of future customers and clients
- Ensuring that the correct viewing booking process is followed, creating urgency by market chat, and setting expectations of the applicant as far as indicating acceptable offer level
- Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded
The successful Sales Customer Manager must have:
- Possess the ability to act as a role model by adhering to company standards, whilst continuously exceeding activity and income targets
- Be able to liaise with clients and customers confidently and professionally
- Be ambitious and career orientated
- Enthusiastic and proactive with work ethic
- Have a driver’s license with own vehicle (essential)
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK (essential)
- Have experience required in a customer service management role
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- Be able to take a lead role in branch activity and drive sales conversion
- Be enthusiastic and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Monday to Friday 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM,
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturdays (Alternate).
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Customer Manager the following salary:
- £25,500 Basic,
- £50,000 OTE
- Progression opportunities
- Discretionary bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.