Our client, a well-established Estate Agent is looking for a Sales Director to join their busy team based in Aylesbury.
A great opportunity to take that next step in your career.
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Director position, you must have the following:
- Experienced in property sales
- Full UK driver’s license
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Use your initiative for increasing market growth
Key tasks of a Sales Director will include, but will not be limited to:
- Grow the property register, along with market share
- Maximise branch profit
- Meet companies’ financial expectations
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop fantastic working relationships with clients to gain repeat business and referrals.
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees via reviews, meetings, and regular 121’s
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Monday to Friday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM
Our clients are offering the successful Sales Director:
- £35,000 - £46,000 basic (Depending on Experience)
- £80,000 OTE
- Car Allowance/Mileage
- Career progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.