Our client, a well-known and reputable estate agency based in Rainham is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Sales Manager.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The candidate must have a proven track record of winning new business and be an accomplished sales valuer. You will be the main valuer in the office and successfully list a targeted number of properties.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Sales Manager:
- Assist in the day to day running of the branch
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations, and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
Requirements for the role of a Sales Manager:
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- 5-days a week
- Including some Saturdays
- Basic £23,000
- OTE £35,000 - £40,000
- Car Allowance /Company Car
- Company benefits and incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.