Our clients, a well-established Estate Agents are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their busy team in Emsworth.
The key tasks of a Sales Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day sales people and processes and deputise for the Branch Manager
- Running morning meetings
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team
To be considered for the role of a Sales Manager, you must have the following:
- Fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and sales
- Drive and determination
- Genuine interest in people and helping them on their forward’s journey
- Great work ethic
- Full UK driving license
- Great customer service skills
- Monday to Friday
- 2 in 3 Saturdays
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Manager:
- £22,250 basic
- £40,000 OTE
- Additional benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.