My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, are seeking an experienced Sales Manager based in their Newbury branch.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking. This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. This is a great opportunity, to join an agency that offers a structured progression structure up to regional management status.
Key duties of a Sales Manager will include the following, but will not be limited to:
- Oversee the management of the branch through
- Oversee the day to day running of the branch
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop long standing working relationships with clients
- Manage performance of employees via reviews, meetings, regular 121’s
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Full UK Driver’s license & vehicle
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous managerial experience within property
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Results driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Use your initiative for increasing market growth
Hours: 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturdays (Alternate).
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Basic (Depending on Experience), £63,000 OTE + other bonuses and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage