My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, are seeking an experienced Sales Manager covering the Swindon region.
You will be responsible for driving the market share in your region for prestigious/high-end properties
This is a great opportunity, to join an agency that offers a structured progression structure up to regional management status.
Key duties of a Sales Manager will include the following, but will not be limited to:
- Oversee the management of the branch through
- Oversee the day to day running of the branch
- Exceed budgeted income levels for residential exchanged income and all related 3rd party income lines
- Exceed personal budgets and targets defined for the role
- Hit bonus scheme targets on a quarterly basis
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Marketing/PR responsibilities
- Develop long-standing working relationships with clients
- Manage performance of employees via reviews & meetings
- Increase revenue and profitability
Requirements for the Sales Manager will include:
- Full UK Driver’s license & own vehicle
- Be confident in dealing high net worth client
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous managerial experience within property.
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Use your initiative for increasing market growth
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Friday,
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Saturdays (Alternate).
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Manager the following salary:
- £25,500 Basic
- £50,000 OTE
- Other bonuses
- Progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.