Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity?
My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their thriving team in South Yorkshire.
As a Sales Manager, you’ll be required to work Full Time, Tuesday to Saturday (Sundays when needed i.e. launches or viewings require accompanying)
The successful Sales Manager will be offered:
- Up to £22,000 Basic Salary.
- Up to £32,000 OTE uncapped
- BMW 1 Series on your 1st day Dedicated
- Training and coaching to support your ongoing development
- A chance to build on your career, providing you with opportunities to gain more experience and knowledge to help you progress to the next level
To be considered for the Sales Manager role you must have:
- Willingness to continuously develop yourself.
- Passionate about our values and processes.
- Expert local knowledge and a demonstrable track record of success in sales.
- A reputation for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Enthusiasm to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skills to drive your career within the property industry.
- A hunger to earn. A drive to work hard and reap the rewards from your dedication
As a Sales Manager, your role will involve:
- Attend branch morning meetings
- Check all registrations, viewings, valuations, vendor contact and mortgage appointments from the previous day and match to our New Home developments in Bedford, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Luton initially.
- Follow up on all referrals and ensure feedback is given to the site
- Identifying opportunities for new business, contacting applicants following appointments to offer New Homes where applicable.
- Ensure all the developments price lists in our branches are up to date - keep in touch with the marketing suites and build friendly professional relationships.
- Working closely with the sites to build relationships, keep them updated and troubleshoot any problems, compiling competitor reports and identifying opportunities to assist with sales.
- This is a proactive role and you will be working to targets to ensure success - using our branch databases to call applicants, book viewings and agree on sales for the New Homes developments as well as securing new referral sites
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage