Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Our clients, a well-established successful estate agency is seeking an experienced property professional to join their thriving team as a Sales Manager.
Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm / 6 pm
The successful Sales Manager will be offered:
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- OTE up to £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Car allowance
- On-site Parking
To be considered for the Sales Manager role you must have:
- The ability to build a great relationship with customers
- Drive and determination with a passion for property
- At least 2 year’s experience in an estate agency
- Managerial experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Full UK driving license
As a Sales Manager, your role will involve:
- There will be ad-hoc duties
- Branch morning meetings
- Check all registrations, viewings, valuations, vendor contact and mortgage appointments from the previous day
- Identifying opportunities for new business
- This is a proactive role and you will be working to targets to ensure success
- Managing and training the sales team
- Ensuring customers get the best possible service
- Developing a strong knowledge of your local market
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.