We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our clients one of the largest and most respected property agencies to cover Tonbridge and Sevenoaks branches.
This role is on a 12 Month fixed term contract with the opportunity of the role becoming permanent.
As a Sales Manager, you’ll be required to work:
- Full Time including some Saturdays.
The successful Sales Manager will be offered:
- Basic Salary £28,000
- OTE £40,000
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) – increased by 1 extra day a year of service up to 35 days
- Carryover holiday allowances to the following year
- Salary sacrifice pension – more money in your pocket through NI savings
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Employee assistance programme including access to a virtual GP 24/7 and mental health first aiders
- Regular and yearly recognition and awards – Ibiza and South Africa trips are just some of the recent winner prizes
- Eye care and flu jab vouchers
- Staff retail, utilities and holiday discounts including experience days
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department business referrals bonuses
As a Sales Manager, you must have:
- Experience as an assistant branch manager
- Passion for the service you provide
- Ability to liaise with clients
- Ability to sell company services and close for business
- Strong listing and negotiating skills
- A UK driving license
As a Sales Manager, your role will involve:
- Plan, direct and lead the operations of the team alongside the Branch Manager
- Manage the sales side of the office when the Branch manager is away
- Developing new business opportunities
- Achieving personal and branch targets
- Valuing property to sell as appropriate
- Conducting property viewings
- Advising vendors of their legal obligations, together with practical suggestions about the marketing of the property
- Qualifying applicants to assess their financial position and suitability prior to arranging viewings
- Introducing new business and building alliances with developers within the local community through active networking
- Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitor activities
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.