Our client, a well-established Independent Estate Agents, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team in Lichfield.
Great opportunity to join a well-reputable company that offers great career progression.
Working hours of a Sales Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9 am – 3.30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Manager:
- £30,000 Basic
- £50,000 OTE
- Car Allowance
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Career progression
- Training and support for relevant qualifications
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Manager role, you must have the following:
- Previous Sales experience
- Able to manage a team
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Highly organised and time-efficient
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team
- Full UK Driver’s license
Key tasks of a Sales Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Actively pursue new business
- Providing branch training and coaching as required by staff
- Conduct one-to-one reviews
- Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries face to face/telephone and administration
- Ensuring branch compliance in accordance with legislation and industry-approved bodies
- Going out and completing market appraisals
- Drive lead generation through conveyancing, mortgage appointments and other third-party suppliers
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.