Are you an experienced estate agency Sales Manager looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a well-known and reputable estate agency is currently looking for such an individual to join their busy company as a Sales Manager. They currently have various opportunities for the right person in the South Essex / East London areas.
The role on offer would suit an ambitious individual who has a proven track record of winning new business and is an accomplished Sales Valuer. The ability to win new business is essential as part of the Sales Manager's responsibility is to continue to develop the sales side of the business.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results-driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
In return, our client is offering:
- £23,000 basic
- £45,000 OTE
- Company car or car allowance
- Holiday commission
- 33 days paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Company rewards and incentives
- Structured career path
- Employee assistance scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.