Our client, a well-known and reputable estate agency is currently looking a motivated individual to join their busy branch in Walthamstow as a Sales Manager.
The role on offer would suit an ambitious individual who has a proven track record of winning new business and is an accomplished Sales Valuer. The ability to win new business is essential as part of the Sales Manager's responsibility to develop the sales side of the business.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Manager will include:
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
- Complete property valuations
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
Requirements for the role of the Sales Manager:
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results-driven individual, hardworking and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- 5 days per week
- Some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Basic £23,000
- OTE £50,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Holiday commission
- 33 days paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Company rewards and incentives
- Structured career path
- Employee assistance scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.