Ilkley, West Yorkshire
Up to £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to continued success, our clients, a well known and respected Estate Agency, are seeking a Sales Manager for their office in Ilkley.
The position will be overseeing a small team within the sales department and will require an individual with strong all-around knowledge and track record of Property Sales.
The ability to lead by example and work closely with the Area Manager is essential.
Key Tasks include:
- Day to day running and development of the branch
- Ensuring the branch is equipped to manage the sales workload
- Working with the Area Director in the development of the business plan
- Management of the budget, profit and loss
- Registering new customers/clients
- Arranging/conducting viewings on properties
- Reporting viewing feedback
- Negotiating any offers between vendors and purchasers
- Upselling of conveyancing, mortgage leads and surveys
- Maintaining sales progression
It is essential that you hold a valid driving licence to enable you to conduct property viewings.
In return our clients offer a basic salary of £25,000 with on target earnings of £28,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.