5 months ago
My client is seeking a Sales Manager to join the company and to be based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire. They are seeking a candidate with extraordinary drive, passion and talent. Providing a full range of estate agency services and expertise, They are now looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to lead the branch and help develop the business further in the area.
- Day to day running and development of the branch
- Ensuring the branch is equipped to manage the sales workload
- Working with the Area Director in the development of the business plan
- Management of the budget, profit and loss
- Develop and enhancement of the brand
- Maintaining strong internal and external business relationships
- Identifying areas of growth and developing
- Registering new customers/clients
- Arranging/conducting viewings on properties
- Reporting viewing feedback and maintaining regular contact with vendors (sellers)
- Updating company systems with offers received and reporting them to the Branch Manager
- Negotiating any offers between vendors and purchasers
- Upselling of conveyancing, mortgage leads and surveys
- Maintaining sales progression.
The ideal candidate should ideally have previous experience within a residential sales environment and enjoy working towards and achieving targets. You should have the ability to provide a friendly and professional service, whilst building and maintaining relationships with our clients. This will include updating clients on all properties available to ensure a proactive and efficient service is provided at all times. It is essential that you hold a valid driving licence to enable you to conduct property viewings.
In return, our client is offering an basic salary of £25,000 (depending on experience) + Commission and a Company Pool Car.