Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £70000 per annum
2 months ago
Due to expansion, our clients, a well-recognised and respected Property Investment company, are seeking a Sales Manager within their Manchester based organisation.
The key objective of the role is to manage and motivate the existing sales team. Help grow the department and drive the productivity levels within the business.
To be considered for the role of Sales Manager with our clients you must:
- Have experience of leading and driving a sales team
- Able to motivate and manage effectively
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role is essential
- Have strong man management skills
- Experience in training and/or coaching a team
- The willingness to drive business levels forward - therefore, the need to be self-motivated is important
In return, our clients are offering:
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- On target earnings of £50,000 - £70,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.