Our client, a well-known and reputable estate agency based in Rainham is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Sales Manager.
Ideally, this position would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. Our client is looking for a Sales Manager who has a proven track record of winning new business and is an accomplished sales valuer. As will this position the successful individual will be the main valuer in the office.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist in the day to day running of the branch
- Maximising income and profit
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Generate appointments for viewings, valuations, and mortgage advisors
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Follow up business leads
Requirements for the role of a Sales Manager:
- Full UK Driving License
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- Previous managerial experience
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Previous valuations experience essential
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- 5-days a week
- Including some Saturdays
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Manager the following salary package:
- Basic £23,000
- OTE £35,000 - £40,000
- Car Allowance /Company Car
- Company benefits and incentives
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.