The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised, and personable. My client is looking for a property professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written.
The role of a Sales Negotiator will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
The successful Sales Negotiator will need:
- Minimum 2 years sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Own vehicle and clean UK driving licence
- Basic £19,000 - £19,500 DOE
- OTE £24,000 - £26,000
- Car mileage
- Progression opportunities
- Other incentives
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM,
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.