An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join my clients’ thriving and growing, forward-thinking Independent estate agency branch based in their Bishop Auckland branch.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and personable. My client is looking for a property professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
The successful applicant will need:
- Minimum 12 months Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Own vehicle and clean UK driving licence
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00AM – 12:30PM.
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000, with on target earnings of £22,000 uncapped, plus other incentives, car mileage and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.