An opportunity has arisen to work for a respected, well-known estate agency based in North Walsham. They are seeking a part-time Sales Negotiator to successfully negotiate offers and demonstrate value to their customers.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
To be considered for the role of part-time Sales Negotiator you will need:
- Minimum 2 years Sales negotiating experience
- NAEA level 3 qualified
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence
- This will be a part-time position, an average of 26 hours 15 mins per week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, (week 1) 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday (week 2) 9:00am – 5:30pm
In return, our clients are offering the following:
- Up to £14,000 basic pro-rata (DOE)
- Plus commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.