An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join my clients’ thriving and growing, forward-thinking independent estate agency branch based in Darlington.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised, and personable. My client is looking for a property professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written.
Duties included in the role of a Sales Negotiator:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
Requirements for the role of a Sales Negotiator:
- Minimum 12 months Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Own vehicle and clean UK driving licence
- Basic £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
- Progression opportunities.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturdays (rota) 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.