Ideally, they are looking for an individual who has previous estate agency experience, is committed to offering outstanding customer service and has local knowledge of the area. Local knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Key responsibilities included in the role of a Sales Negotiator:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
For the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Previous estate agency experience
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Saturdays (rota) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (With a day off in lieu)
- Basic Salary £16,000 - £20,000
- OTE £30,000 - £35,000
- Car Mileage
- Internal progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.