Our Clients, a successful independent estate agency, are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Milton Keynes.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a long-standing career with a successful estate agency. You will attend viewings, arrange appointments and canvass. My client rewards staff for hard work and offers a competitive commission structure. As a Sales Negotiator, you will be an enthusiastic driven professional who shall seize all opportunities presented to them.
As a Sales Negotiator your role will involve:
- Registering Buyers/Vendors
- Arranging Viewings/Valuations appointments
- Conduct Viewings
- Business generation i.e. canvassing
- Regular client contact
- Maximising business opportunities
- Canvas for new instructions and generate new business
- Chase leads
- Negotiate offers
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have:
- Previous estate agency
- Local knowledge
- Valuation experience desirable
- Sales Negotiations experience within Property (preferable)
- Career-driven and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and get stuck in
- Must be highly self-motivated
- An all-rounder.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
As a Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45 AM - 6:00 PM and every other Saturday.
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £16,000 – £20,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Additional company benefits.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.