Our client, a well-established independent Estate Agency is looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their expanding team in Birmingham.
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Negotiator role, you must have the following:
- At least 1 Years’ experience in Property Sales
- Full UK driver’s license
- Highly organized
- Proactive and outgoing
- Driven and hungry for success
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Negotiation with prospective buyers and sellers from instruction, to viewing and through to offer stage
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and assisting where necessary with the after-sales department
- Advising buying clients on viewing options and helping them decide which they’d like to offer on
- Regular care calls to all vendor clients to provide viewing feedback
- Keeping up to date with market trends in the local residential property market
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £17,000 - £19,000 basic
- £34,000 OTE
- Parking at office
Working hours of a Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.