A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful independent estate agency based in Hemel Hempstead is looking for a driven and enthusiastic, experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team.
My client is seeking an experienced Negotiator who will be required to arrange and carry out viewings, negotiate on Sales, close deals, register applicants and bring properties on the market. The business generation will always play a key part in this role so the ability to drive the business forward is essential.
As a Sales Negotiator your role will involve:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Some sales progression
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Sales Negotiator
As a Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday-Friday, Saturdays on a rota basis
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic Salary of up to £23,000
- Realistic OTE of up to £30,000
- Ongoing support and training
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.