My clients, an independent, well-established leading Estate Agency are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator for their thriving branch in Ipswich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team. To provide sales support to the Residential Development Sales Team to ensure the smooth running of the department. An element of secretarial work is also required within the office.
The role of a Sales Negotiator will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Deal with New Homes enquiries via phone, email and internet registrations
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Being a team player
- The Sales Negotiator will be required to work at new developments to assist with occasional events/launches or viewings
- General admin duties
The successful Sales Negotiator will need the following:
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Minimum 6 months experience within Estate Agency or New Homes
- Clean driving licence & Own vehicle
- Administration skills including sales progressing
In return, our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator the following:
- Basic £20,000 - £25,000
- OTE £35,000
- Career progression
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.