Do you have a background in sales and are looking for a new opportunity with plenty of earning potential?
Our client is an innovative, successful company based in Manchester. They are looking for a target driven individual with strong negotiation skills to join their growing team as a Sales Negotiator.
Sales Negotiator duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Looking after a manageable portfolio of properties
- Selling a targeted number of residential properties
- Arranging viewings from the office and receiving feedback (no site visits)
- Negotiate sales and manage all aspects of the sales process
- Build a strong rapport with sellers and buyers
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator, you must have the following:
- A sales background (experience in property is beneficial but not essential)
- Very strong negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong customer service approach
- Motivation to achieve targets
As a Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £21,000-£22,000 basic salary
- OTE £38,000-£42,000 with top earners earning more than £70,000
- Endless progression opportunities
- Weekly incentives
- Commission guarantee available for top performers
- Opportunity to secure good investment properties
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.