Are you an experienced Trainee/Sales Negotiator in the Diss area seeking a new opportunity? Or are you looking to come into forge a long-term career within Estate Agency? If yes, our client, a well-respected Independent Estate Agency is looking for a Trainee/Sales Negotiator to join their close-knit team.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has previous experience as a Sales Negotiator, good knowledge of the local area, and someone who believes in providing excellent customer service. Our client will also consider an ambitious individual looking to kick start their career within Estate Agency.
Ideally, our clients are looking for a Trainee/Sales Negotiator who has the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Sales Negotiator beneficial
- Knowledge of the Diss area
- Excellent customer service
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
Key tasks of a Trainee/Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Negotiating offers
- Accompanied viewings
- Hard-working attitude
- Good customer service skills
- The full UK driving license & access to own car
In return, our clients are offering the successful Trainee/Sales Negotiator:
- Competitive basic salary (DOE)
- Team commission
- Other incentives & bonuses
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
- 5-day working week
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.