Looking to start or further develop your Property career? Then we have the job for you!
Our well-respected, independent client has an exciting opportunity to join their close-knit team in the Guildford area.
The client is open to candidates with Property experience from Trainee to Senior level!
The successful Sales Negotiator will be offered:
- Up to £25,000 basic DOE
- Up to £45,000 OTE
- Business mileage
- Car allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and support
As a Sales Negotiator, your working hours are:
- Working full time on including some Saturdays on a rota basis
Sales Negotiator requirements:
- Knowledge of the local area – preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and works well under pressure.
- Personable, Team player
- Tec savvy
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Sales Negotiator duties involve, but will not be limited to:
- Driving leads and generating valuations
- Sales progression
- Working to achieve KPI targets.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Quickly building rapport with customers and 3rd party contacts
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.