Our client, a well-respected independent estate agency, is expanding their Ingatestone office and seeking a Sales Negotiator.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a passion for both the property industry and for hitting/exceeding KPIs. As well as, someone who is confident, has a desire to learn and has natural good interpersonal skills.
Individuals who have 6-18 months of experience, in an estate agency, would be an ideal fit for our client.
- A basic salary plus commission OTE of £30,000 (uncapped)
- Car allowance or company car
- End-of-year discretionary profit share
- Company progression
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work 5 days per week
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
For the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- 12-18 months of experience in an estate agency
- Be highly ambitious and driven
- Ability to work alone, as well as part of a wider team
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Passion for the property industry
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.