Our client, a well-respected and established independent estate agency, is currently looking for an experienced property professional to join their team as a Sales Negotiator. This position will be based full-time from their busy office based in the Dartford area.
This is a great position that can offer career progression and continued support for the right person. In addition to good earning potential and benefits!
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work full-time on a five-day rota with one day off during the week (including weekends)
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic of up to £23,000
- OTE up to £40,000
- Additional earning potential
- Business Mileage
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and support
Sales Negotiator requirements:
- Proven experience working within estate agency - minimum of 1 year
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Target-driven individual
- Personable, Team player
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft and CRM software
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve the following:
- Building the Key contact for customers, clients and 3rd parties
- Understanding customer needs and matching them to the correct properties
- Conducting viewings and negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales from start to finish
- Achieving/ exceeding set KPI’s.
- Delivering excellent customer service
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.