A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful estate agency based near Swaffham that is looking for a driven enthusiastic, experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team.
My client is seeking an experienced Negotiator who will be required to arrange and carry out viewings, negotiate on Sales, close deals and register applicants.
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic Salary of up to £22,000
- OTE of £28,000+ (Uncapped)
- Free Parking
- Pool car available
- Career progression
- Ongoing training & support
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Progressing sales from ‘offer agreed’ to ‘completion’
- Guide clients throughout the sales process
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Sales Negotiator or Sales Progressor
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.