Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator who is looking to join a successful company?
Our clients, an independent, leading and well-established Estate Agency has an EXCITING opening for a Sales Negotiator to join their Epsom-based branch
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work 5 days a week, including Saturdays on a rota basis
Our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic £20,000
- Expected OTE £45,000 (UNCAPPED)
- Structured career progression
- Ongoing training and support
Sales Negotiator requirements:
- Target driven individual with a competitive desire to succeed
- A keen team player
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- Personable, bubbly and engaging character
- Driven and proactive mindset
- Full UK Driver’s License
Duties of a Sales Negotiator:
- Booking market appraisals.
- Carrying out and booking viewings
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Working closely with the team to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping up to date on market changes and noticing potential new properties
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Progressing sales and guiding clients through the progress
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.