Our client, a well-respected independent Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator or Senior Sales Negotiator for their thriving branch in Norwich.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing and successful team.
- As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work on a full-time basis 5 days per week or on a 5-day, 6-day rotation
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic salary of up to £25,000 DOE
- OTE between £30,000-£35,000
- Ongoing training and support
- Free parking
Sales Negotiator requirements:
- Previous estate agency experience
- Strong proven track record as a Sales Negotiator (At least 18 months)
- Excellent customer service
- Local knowledge of the Norwich market
- Proactive and positive approach
- Full UK driving license & own car
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve the following:
- Negotiating sales
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Follow-up leads over the phone and face to face
- Canvassing and generating new business
- General admin duties
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.