Due to expansion, our clients a rapidly growing Property Company based in the Wetherby, West Yorkshire area is currently seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their team.
This position will see the successful individual working within a fast-paced environment with the responsibility to convert leads into sales. Working both alone as well as part of a wider team of negotiators, the position will involve dealing with vendors who are looking to sell their property quickly and must be able to answer any customer needs.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Proactive and driven individual
- Proven experience as a Sales Negotiator within the property industry.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- The ability to offer excellent customer service.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Contacting Leads to discuss potential vendors sales plans
- Researching Market Value of properties
- Following up leads
- Booking appointment for Regional Manager to visit the property
- Forwarding offers to vendors
In return, our clients are offering:
- Basic up to £26,000- dependent on experience.
- Excellent commission structure - OTE £30,000 - £40,000
- 30 days annual leave inc 8 bank holidays
- Day off for birthday (on successful completion of probation)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-street parking
- Social events
- 1 week paid paternity leave (after qualifying period)
- Company maternity pay – after qualifying period
- Commitment to training and development
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.