A new role has come available with our client, a successful and expanding independent estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Sales Negotiator to join their team in the Galashiels area.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business. They are also known for offering their staff full training as well as progression opportunities. Your role as Sales Negotiator is to manage all stages of the sales process from the point of instruction, ensuring you go above and beyond on behalf of your clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding your personal targets and contributing proactively to the team targets.
- Responsible for all stages of the sales process of those properties assigned to you by the Head of Team, maximising conversion rates at each stage. Responsibilities include:
- Client introduction meeting
- Ensuring that the marketing material produced meet compliance regulations and also promotes the property to its best advantage
- Launch strategy for each property including property matching from our database, online and social strategy and other paid-for marketing channels
- Viewing feedback calls to buyers and vendors
- Negotiation of offers, including setting and managing closing dates
- Managing sales progression from offer to completion
- Responsible for being proactive in identifying and dealing with any issues raised by sellers and buyers in order to ensure an exceptional service experience
- Trained to an expert standard on sales database (Reapit) and proactively uses the database functionality and reporting to drive personal sales performance
- Takes a proactive role in support in the implementation of the tactical branch marketing plan including:
- Professional networking
- Local canvassing activity
- Recording accurate and detailed customer information to build a database of future potential sellers and buyers
- Contributing content for the social media profile of the branch using relevant platforms
- Generating positive customer reviews profile for the branch (Google Reviews etc.)
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective professional relationships
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and work to deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver financial targets and KPIs
- Experience in using REAPIT or similar software
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional standards of customer service
- Minimum of 3 years experience gained in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of the residential sales processes within the Scottish market
- Expert in handling sales negotiation
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Teams, Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Team player & well organised
As a Sales Negotiator you'll be required to work:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturdays (rota) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
In return, our client is offering:
- £25,000 Basic
- Plus uncapped commission
- Internal progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.