Our client is a hugely successful, high-end and well-established estate agency with several offices across London. They are seeking an experienced and successful Sales Negotiator to join their busy office in Chelsea.
Our client is seeking an individual who has previous central London property experience and a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established property company that is looking to add to its team due to continued business success and growth!
Key tasks included of a Sales Negotiator:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Completing viewings
- Offering the best customer service
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Working well independently and within a team
- Managing expectations from clients
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator you must have the following:
- Previous property experience, a minimum of 1 year.
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Hungry for success, must thrive at delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Highly driven and motivated
- Strong market knowledge of Chelsea and surrounding areas
In return, our client can offer the successful Negotiator:
- Basic salary £18,000
- £60,000 OTE
- Company commission structure
- Career progression and training
- Use of a company pool car
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am-6:00pm
- Limited Saturdays on a rota basis 10:00-4:00 pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.