Our client, a well-established and growing Estate Agency is expanding their Leamington Spa office and seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their team.
Our client is looking for an individual who has a passion for both the property industry and for hitting/exceeding KPIs. As well as someone who is confident, has a desire to learn and has natural good interpersonal skills.
You must have previous experience working in Estate Agency.
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Offering a great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
For the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- 12-18 months' experience in estate agency
- Be highly ambitious and driven
- Ability to work alone, as well as part of a wider team
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Passion for the property industry
- A basic salary of between £14,000 - £18,000 plus commission OTE of £30,000+
- Car allowance
- Company progression
- Full-time Monday – Friday and a Saturday rota.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.