A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join my clients’ successful agency located in and around Ashington.
The client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent.
You must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is essential and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Negotiating on offers
- Dealing with enquiries
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Arranging Marketing Appraisals
- Attending viewings may also be required time to time
- Report to surveyors
- proactively match applicant and property databases
- Receive and negotiate
- Generating business
- Maximising all opportunities
Skills & attributes required:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills & work ethic
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £15,000 - £18,000 (Depending on Experience), with an OTE of £22,000 - £25,000, plus progression & car mileage.
Monday to Friday 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM, plus every other Saturday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (with a day off in lieu) however may change due to business requirements.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.