Barrow in Furness
£17,500 - £19,000 Basic, £22,000 - £25,000 OTE
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a very successful independent estate agency based in Barrow-In-Furness who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Sales Negotiator to join their team.
My client is seeking an experienced Negotiator who will be required to arrange and carry out viewings, negotiate on Sales, close deals, register applicants, bring properties on the market and conduct Market Appraisals. Business generation will always play a key part within this role so the ability to drive the business forward is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays
Package: My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £17,500 - £19,000 (Depending on experience), with on target earnings of £22,000 - £25,000, plus other company benefits.