£22000 - £25000 per annum
17 days ago
Our client, a successful and busy independent estate agency is looking for a highly motivated and career driven Sales Negotiator to join their team in Carnforth.
This opportunity is ideal for those that have some property experience and looking for a new challenge. The successful candidate will be hardworking, work well as part of a team and will be able to win new business to benefit the overall performance of the branch.
- Registering applicants
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achieve new business
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Administrative duties
- Actively seeking opportunities for potential new listings
- Building trusted relationships with vendors, managing expectations and ensuring they are kept updated throughout the sale process
- Previous estate agency experience
- Hardworking and willing to get stuck in
- IT Savvy and an attention to detail
- Valuation experience not necessary but desirable
- Positive and polite manner
- Target driven and career minded
- Full UK Driving License
Working week: Full Time - Monday to Friday, plus alternate Saturdays.
Salary: My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £17,000-£17,500 (Depending on experience), with an OTE of £22,000 - £25,000 OTE, plus other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.