Chester Le Street, County Durham
£18000 - £19500 per annum + Mileage
4 months ago
Our clients, a well-known Estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Negotiator to join their busy office in Chester Le Street.
They are seeking an experienced Negotiator who has a minimum of 1 years' experience in the industry and a proven track record within Estate Agency. Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is motivated and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing the Customer Service within the business
- Promoting and continuing to provide excellent customer service
- Arranging and attend viewings
- matching properties to applicants needs
- Conducting viewings Negotiating
- Gaining feedback from potential buyers
- Negotiating on offers and deals
- Closing for business
- Sales chasing and progressing
- Booking in valuations
- Property Sales (1 years' experience minimum)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be highly self-motivated
- An all-rounder
- Full clean driver's license
- Strong telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
- Work effectively within a team
- Full driving license
The working pattern for this position is Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm with alternate Saturdays. (When a Saturday is worked, a day off will be given in lieu during the week).
To be considered for this position, you must have a full, clean, driving licence.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £16,500, with uncapped commission of £18,000 - £19,500 +, plus access to pool car or car mileage, and other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.