£20000 - £25000 per annum + Car Allowance
3 months ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency with several offices in the local area. They are seeking someone who can successfully negotiate offers, have a dynamic personality and can provide great customer service. Experience is desirable but not essential for the right candidate.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting customer & clients in the office
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
The successful applicant will need:
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean UK driving licence
- Ideally Minimum 1 years' experience in Estate Agency
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of £14,000-£16,000 with realistic on target earnings £20,000- £25,000. Use of pool car or car allowance.
Hours, Mon-Fi 9am-5.30pm, Sat 9am - 3pm (alternate Saturdays) Day off in Lieu
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.