£18000 - £22000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is one of the largest independent Estate Agency groups in the North East who are seeking a Sales Negotiator for their Hexham branch.
The successful candidate will be sales driven and there will be lots of opportunities to progress with the business. You must be upbeat, engaging and able to speak to customers confidently on the telephone and face to face.
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings
- Matching buyers to suitable properties
- Conducting property viewings
- Negotiating offers and helping sales to complete
- Deliver fantastic customer service to their buyers and sellers
- Must be highly self-motivated
- An all-rounder.
- Well organised and an ability to work to deadlines
- Strong telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
- Work effectively within a team
- Full driving license and vehicle
Working Hours: Full time
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £15,000 - £17,000 (Dependent on Experience), with an realistic OTE of £18,000 - £22,000 uncapped commission, plus other company benefits and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.