Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £24000 per annum
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a professional and well established Estate Agency. Our client is seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their busy, tight night team in Middlesbrough. The ideal candidate will have experience in the industry working as a Sales Negotiator. You will need to be passionate, driven and motivated to succeed. Full training and support will be provided as well as fantastic career progression.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Driving the business forward
- Provide excellent customer service
- New property surveys
- Holiday cover
- General Administration duties
- Negotiate offers
- Registering candidates
The successful candidate will have:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Drivers license
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
The working pattern for this position is Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, with alternate Saturdays 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (Depending on Experience), with an OTE of £24,000 (Uncapped), plus other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.