£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
6 days ago
An ambitious Sales Negotiator is required to join one of the UK's leading business brokers specialising in the sale of small to medium-sized companies. The ideal Sales Negotiator will have experience working in a professional business services sector and target driven sales environment.
The Sales Negotiator will take responsibility for dealing with vendor clients and interested purchasers within assigned industry sectors, at all stages from inquiry and negotiations through to completion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI's
- To negotiate multiple offers & to effectively manage an individual pipeline of deals
- Achieve target level of new business going to 'under offer' stage each month
- Achieve target level of completions each month
- Be responsible for the development of the specified sectors
- Establish a network of 'hot buyers'
- Liaise with Group trading partners & professional contacts
- Responsible for regularly updating clients through telephone contact maintaining high levels of customer care in a busy office environment
- Manage and maintain a database of vendor/clients and purchasers
- Be proactive and work on your own initiative, implement ideas to customers
- Overall department success based on quality of service
- Collate and gather information from feedback on Viewings
- Ad hoc projects as deterred by your line manager or Directors
- To generate and complete timely concise testimonials from clients, solicitors, buyers, via phone and or email.
- Liaise with Marketing to arrange clear, professional and accurate press releases in a timely fashion
- Record of success within sales/customer care environment.
- Proven record of delivering key performance indicators in a busy sales environment.
- Good and effective communication skills both internally and externally.
- The ability to build good strong relationships with people at all levels of the Organisation.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing capabilities.
- Strong Customer Service, process and telephone skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, KPI's and Targets.
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £20,000-£23,000 depending on experience with an attractive commission structure. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a professional team in Preston and scope for possible progression in the future.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.