£25,000 Basic, £30,000 OTE
2 months ago
My client – a well-established, Independent Estate Agents in South Manchester, are seeking a Sales Negotiator to join their friendly team.
They are seeking an experienced Negotiator who has a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the industry and a proven track record within Estate Agency. Additionally, my client is looking for someone who is motivated and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing the Customer Service within the business
- Promoting and continuing to provide excellent customer service
- Arranging and attend viewings
- Gaining feedback from potential buyers
- Negotiating on offers and deals
- Closing for business
- Sales chasing and progressing
- Booking in valuations
Property Marketing duties:
- Putting together floor plans
- You must have experience with measuring up properties
- Co-ordinating EPCs
- Taking photos of properties
- Getting the contracts signed and taking ID's
- Producing property details to put on portals
The working pattern for this position is Monday- Thursday 8.45am-6.00pm Friday you would be expected to work 8.45am-5.00pm and work 2 Saturdays a month 8.45am-4.00pm.
To be considered for this position, you must have a full, clean, driving licence.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 and on target earnings of £30,000. Our client has a proven track record in progressing staff but serious candidates must have a strong work ethic and meet the requirements outlined above.