£23000 - £24000 per annum
14 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator who is required for my client's Spalding office. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a successful and well-established estate agency group.
- Arrange viewings on properties
- Conduct viewings
- Canvass for new business
- Negotiate and close sales
- Sales Progression
- General office duties
- A full UK driving licence - essential
- Ideally at least 1 year's estate agency experience
- Good knowledge of the industry
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills
- Be able to secure new business opportunities without supervision
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and every other Saturdays working 9.00am-3.00pm.
In return, my client will offer a basic of £16,000-£18,000 (depending on experience) and an OTE of £23,000-£24,000 based on performance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.