My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, are seeking an experienced Sales Progression Manager for their Bracknell branch.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking. This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. This role would suit an experienced manager within residential sales, who has also covered Sales Progression in previous roles.
Key duties of a Sales Progression Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Undertake monthly staff 1:1 performance reviews to ensure calls, workloads, file chasing and general administration are meeting objectives
- Daily team meetings to discuss objectives and activities for the day ahead
- Manage the full case from Sale agreed through to completion
- Daily point of contact for all conveyancing partners
- Develop the team and ensure everyone
- Implement processes and systems with an emphasis on efficiency
- Train & develop the team, ensuring that everyone has the right levels of conveyancing knowledge to deal with standard queries.
- Prioritise caseloads, to ensure there are no overloads which could effect service standards
- Form a strong relationship with Sales Agents within the company
- Develop and apply an understanding of the legal requirements of the conveyancing process
The successful Sales Progression Manager must have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Sales Progression
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of English (both written & spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Well-polished and organised (as shall have to prioritise works/cases)
- Stick to deadlines for completions
- Good IT Skills (Word & Excel)
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
In return, our client is offering the successful Sales Progression Manager the following:
- £25,000 - £40,000 Basic (depending on experience),
- £60,000 OTE
- Incentives and other opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.