Are you an experienced Sales Progressor, looking for a new challenge with an independent, well-respected Estate agency?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join their close-knit team in Oxfordshire.
As a Sales Progressor, you will be required to work:
- Monday to Friday 08.45 am – 17.30 pm
Our client is offering the successful Sales Progressor:
- £26,400 Basic
- £33,000 OTE
- 10% Annual profit share
- 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Additional Christmas leave
- Career progression
- Ongoing training and support
Sales Progressor tasks include but are not limited to:
- Progressing sales from start to finish
- Providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with all parties throughout transactions to provide updates and chase progress
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Overcoming challenges throughout the sales process
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
Requirements for the role of Sales Progressor:
- Minimum 2 years of Sales Progressor or Property experience
- Proactive and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and a team player
- Excellent computer and Microsoft software knowledge
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Full UK driver's licence and access to own vehicle
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.