Our clients, a rapidly expanding Property business in the North Leeds area, are looking for a Sales Progressor to join their team.
Ideally, they are looking for someone with experience in assisting sales from offer to completion, therefore a background in Estate Agency or Conveyancing is essential to be considered for the role.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Conduct welcome calls with new business
- Ensure all the necessary documentation in place to assist with a quick completion
- Liaise with both clients and solicitors to ensure each party is kept up to date at all times
- Arrange for contracts and other important documents to be signed and handled with care
- Prioritise your own workload in order to meet deadlines
- Check the title of each property
- Cover for the Progression Manager when they are on annual leave.
- Update managers and negotiators on the progression of deals.
As a Sales Progressor for our clients you'll be required to work a pattern of Monday to Thursday 9am - 6pm, Friday 9am – 5pm and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
In return, our clients are offering:
- Negotiable salary - dependent on experience
- Possible bonus
- Excellent holiday allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.